Sunday, July 16, 2006




Well, it's been a long time since I've updated this blog. We finally decided to get a new camera, and I've been waiting for my turn to use it! My husband has been learning how to use it & taking it along with him, so I've been patiently waiting!

The above photos were taken at our local yarn store. The place is absolutely packed with the best selection of everything!!! I'm the redhead in the photos, and I'm wearing a sweater of my own creation, made out of a variety of different yarns & done in a ripple stitch pattern. The lady on the left is my very sweet friend/yarn shop owner, Fay. She is the ultimate knitting goddess!


Since my initial posting, I have finished the Tristan sweater, the royal blue sleeveless summer sweater, and have nearly completed the entire body of the kit I ordered from KidsKnits.com.
And I shall post pictures of these shortly! Seems amazing to have actually finished those items since I started this blog!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

What beautiful knitting divas and what a beautiful knitting shop. So glad to see you have this blog.