Sunday, July 30, 2006


As you can see, I finished the Trinity sweater. It turned out so good, fits well, and it is as light as a feather, truly!!! I had a few problems with this pattern, mostly because they didn't print out the full instructions for both sides of the front shaping , so I sorta had to wing it, but I made it work and I told a good friend of mine I'd rewrite the instructions, but I'm not sure anyone but me will be able to follow them!
I feel like I'm not getting anything accomplished knitting-wise lately, maybe it's the heat. I haven't knitted a single stitch on my norweigan sweater since I posted the photos of it, but I guess that will come. It's not like I have a need to wear it anytime soon, right??? Although I am going to visit my mom in North Dakota in September and who knows what the weather will be like up there at that time!!
Here's a close-up of the detail on the trinity sweater, it's very elegant looking, and I'm already thinking about making this is a different yarn. Oh, so many projects, so many wishes, and so many dreams...that's what the name of this blog is all about!

No comments: